hover animation preload

The Damn Fire Drill
by Dark Light in ,

Last night when i was planning to go to sleep early (coz I got test in the next day). Then all of the sudden... Kkrrrriiiinggg~~~~ It wails... Darn it! I wanna go to sleep. Why, why, why?

I didn't have no choice but take my butt, go down and gather like everyone else. On the way to the gathering place, I saw some of things that you would wish to do if there is a fire drill- Get the hell out and hang out at mamak stall until it's over- Well, think again. The place was guarded tightly by the security guard and they won't let you go anywhere else except the gathering place. Taking the car is easier to pass them? NO! They stop you and make you park back your vehicles. Ahahaha... I'm glad that I'm not one of the guys who get scolded by the guards... Even people from other Desa, they have to join it whether they like it or not...

All of us are being told what to do against our will...

The fire drill starts around 12.30 a.m. After 30 minutes or so (actually more) the alarm seems didn't want to stop at all. It's very annoying! If the alarm have mouth, it will probably say "I'm tired of ringing for to long, you know!"

After hearing some babble from the 'you-know-who', then starts the second part, Burn and Extinguish. So... bla..bla..bla...

One of the volunteers who tries to pu put the fire. From here it seems like a bonfire... Yippie Hulaa~~~

Around 1.15 a.m. or so... It ends and everybody went back to their room with no knowledge gained or no idea of what was happened (the ones who already asleep and sleepwalking when the time of gathering) Hey, I also saw Mr. Sally and R4Z0rG4D3... Ahahaha... I see you but you don't see me...

|| Now Listening: Paramore- CrushCrushCrush ||
USM Bloggerz