hover animation preload

The Craziest Thing I've Ever Done Before Exam #2
by Dark Light in , ,

Ok... It's not that crazy and to be honest, it's kinda reasonable. The day after finishing our third paper, (EKC214: Energy Balance) we decided to go to Bukit Panchor for some refreshing picnic and swimming.

So everyone "promised' to gather at 9 a.m.. I even set my alarm at 7.45 a.m., afraid that I'm gonna be late.

The day come and when I woke up at 7.45 a.m., there's only 3 of 6 of us is awake (Check my Yahoo Messenger). So I said to myself, "It still to early, maybe." I took a bath and get myself ready.

Then I checked again. No. Nothing changed. So I wait, wait,and wait some more.

Until 10.30 a.m. I've waited, at last they awake. We head to the promised land at 11 a.m..

And when we got there, I was getting all excited. And was disappointed to see the river...

Uhh... What the hell is this?! Is this a pool or a river?!

So after some thinking, we changed our plans. We headed to other place called Batu Hampar.

The place wasn't so bad. But one thing I hate the most is to get to the best spot, we have to climbed very up high (not very high), eventually the road is getting steep and we've decided to stop and choose this place.

No, he's not dancing.


This is where we choose to swim! It look more dangerous in real life. :P

We swim, swim, and jump a bit, then swim again until all of us are exhausted. At about 1.30 p.m. we head back.

If you are wondering where is our photos when we were swimming... Yes, we took some picture (actually a lot), but it's...

Let's just say that they all were half naked. And just leave it that way, ok?

|| Now Listening: Kevin Rudolf feat Lil' Wayne- Let It Rock ||
USM Bloggerz