hover animation preload

Designing This and That
by Dark Light in , , , ,

Lately my head is flowing with ideas. To simplify, I have played with Photoshop to came up with some new things.

Here's my new and improved logo, DarkLight Design Mark II. And this time the logo finally can be seen as a 'D' and an 'L'.


Next up, I enters a design contest. It was Dell's design competition (Dell Make It Yours) where they want the contestant to design the lid on one of their laptop; Studio 15. So I give it a try and submit two artwork/design; here and here.

And the last one is as a favor to Naufal. He asks me to draw a sketch of Desasiswa Jaya's new project to improve the hostel. I have some fun coloring it this evening though. :P

|| Now Listening to Ke$ha ft. 3OH!3 - Blah Blah Blah ||
USM Bloggerz