hover animation preload

Semester V Wrap Up
by Dark Light in , , , , , , , ,

I know it's too late to do this, but hell with it, I still gonna.

1. Added new team to the movie-goers - GM a.k.a Geng Meraban.

The GM team.
2. First time I went to Seoul Garden.
3. First time I went to Domino's Pizza.
4. First time I went to Manhattan Fish Market.
5. Found an archery center hidden somewhere in Megamall.

No, it's not Robinhood nor Neytiri from Avatar.
6. First time break fast at a hotel.
7. First time bring my friends and (one of) my lecturer to my village.

Evening walk at the kampung.
8. First time break fast in dark (also at my village).

Dark indeed.
9. First time bought my own firecrackers (also played at my village).
10. First time break fast at Dr. Hekarl's house.
11. First time playing Nintendo Wii (at En.Azam's house).

It's a game of tennis, but Naim tends to go overboard.
12. First time I went to TV3's Jom Heboh.


13. Second time I went to Ulu Legong's hot spring.


14. First time I went to Pahang.
15. Still in love with Taylor Swift! She's the entertainer of the year~
16. The movies that I've watched:
  • X-Men Origins : Wolverine
  • Papadom
  • Star Trek
  • Terminator : Salvation
  • Transformers 2 : Revenge of the Fallen
  • Ice Age 3 : Dawn of the Dinosaurs
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • G.I.Joe : Rise of the Cobra
  • The Taking of Pelham 123
  • Gamer
  • Whiteout
  • 2012
|| Now Listening: Oasis - Lyla ||
USM Bloggerz